My future job.

 So today I'm going to talk abour my dream job in the future of course...
My career it's very important and it have an important rol in my life, this three years at the university makes me known that I love being in a laboratory, I already have around 5 or maybe 7 subjects with laboratory, basics ones but still so interesting; my favorite it's organic laboratory and the biology activities at the lab, here you can learn about different tecnhiques like separate two fases, create crystals, synthesise aspirin, the only thing that I don't like about this lab it's that the chemical compounds smells really bad.

With that said, I imagine my dream job in a laboratory, pharmaceutical or cosmetic one, it's excites me a lot being all the day doing chemical reactions, testing differents chemical compounds mixtures, you need to have skills like patient, meticolous, be careful and have technique, you have to be able to follow a  procedure step by step to get good results.

In the other hand I would like to dedicate my self in a job related with cooking, like have my own restaurant o bakery, doing cookies and beautiful cakes, but it's more like a hobbie you know...

Thank you for reading me, see ya!

Comentarios

Entradas populares