Bali, Indonesia ❀✿

 

Hi everyone, so today I am going to talk about a country that I would like to visit.

I have to admit that I wish I can visit every single country because I think that each one has its own charm but, the first one in my “wish list” it’s Bali, Indonesia, why? It’s simple, because there is a lot of nature, there is rice terraces, trees, different islands, beaches, the villas are so beautiful and very spacious, most of them have swimming pool or jacuzzi and I searched for the prices to stay in one of this villas and there is not too expensive. Other reason is the food, açai bowls, different types of fruits, the typical breakfast in a boat at the swimming pool.

I probably would like to live in Bali because it’s like vacation all the year because it’s a touristic place so there’s party every day but in the other hand we have the “relax side” too, it’s very usual to take a “flower bath”, the massages or simply stay all the day in the beach.

My love for this country starts with a travel blogger, her name is “Katy the chic”, she lives there and she shows this places by Instagram; thanks to her I know there is a lot of places that you can visit, most of them are temples, volcanos, lakes, waterfalls, hot springs… There is an insane place, magical too because of the beliefs from the people who leaves there; I think it is something like paradise.

So, tell me, which country is something like “paradise” to you?


Comentarios

Entradas populares