Ariana Grande's concert

 So today I'm going to talk about my favorite concert ever, I have to tell that I've only been in three concerts in my entire life, One direction, Ariana Grande and Daddy Yankee; the two last are my favorites but Ariana Grande it's other level.

Like a introduction, Ariana is an american singer, actress and songwritter, she is very famous because of her acting at "Victorious" a Nickelodeon's TV show, if you want to know her job you can hear "Dangerous woman", "Sweetener" and "thank u, next".

Well I don't have pictures because this happened five years ago, specifically in October 21...

 I remember that my aunt Alejandra invited me because her daughther (my cousin) knows that  I love Ariana Grande and she want to go too.

It was at the "Movistar Arena", the tickets that my aunt bought was very expensive so I was able to see her very very closer, this tour called "The Honeymoon tour" and the show was very awesome, they have a lot of lights, most of them purple, so many dancers, an amazing scenography including a piano, a DJ, a long catwalk and vídeos in full screen behind all of this, when I say it's other level it's because Ariana has an amazing voice, she can reach very high notes and I have to admit that it's sounds so much better at a live show.

It was very wonderful and I really apreciate that my aunt invited me, it was like a dream for me, I really hope that someday I can go to another concert of her. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares