Some reflection


So today I'm not going to talk about anything but what's going on with my year until now, so well... This year started crazy because last october we, as a country, had a social outcry because of the social inequality and social injustice from the Government.
Janurary and February was very fun months, I took a trip with my family to Rio de Janeiro for two weeks, It’s the first trip that we have made as a family; then we go to Chillán with my parents to visit my dad's family.
March came and a pandemic arrived here in Chile, the "COVID-19".
This virus it's very dangerous because is unknown everything related with the symptoms, the cause of death, the cure, the treatment, so scientist have been working a lot to find the cure; thanks to this we have been in quarantine for the last four months, far away from our loved ones, with no contact with no one, in fact I have online classes, this never happened before.
This terrible circumstance helps us to value the little things, including take a walk, see our grandparents, even going shopping to the supermarket.
There are not very good things to rescue during this year, I’m just thankful because all my loved ones are still well and healthy.
I hope you and your families are well and healthy too, lots of love xx.

Comentarios

  1. Yeah, hope people can learn about this pandemia and the little things that we gave it like a fact. I believe that's not the only pandemia and more terrible things will be in the next door, I guess we really need a reflextion time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are right, the only thing that can be rescued from this is that we learn to value the things that really matter! xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you're right, I miss the little things, the details, being with my friends just talking

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm happy to know that you and your family are healthy

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares