My favorite singers.

Hello! So today I'm going to talk about my favorite singers.
 I have to admit that I really love music from differents genres, like reggaeton, pop, R&B, bachata, soul, etc but I have my favorite artits and I'm going to talk a little bit about of them.
The first one it's Ariana Grande, she is an american actress and singer from Boca Ratón, Florida, I started knowing her job when she acted in "Victorious" a Nickelodeon's serie, in this work she had a secondary role so it wasn't so relevant, until she started her career as a singer, her principal genre is R&B and today she already have five albums with a lot of success.
The second one it's Daddy Yankee a puerto rican singer, songwriter and producer (from San Juan), he is a very important exponent for urban music because it can be said that he created the "reggaeton" genre, he already have seven albums and nine tours around the world.
I think you must know songs from this two artists because they're so famous but I recommend you to listen "El disco duro" from Daddy Yankee and "Dangerous Woman" from Ariana Grande if you want to know about their recents works. I hope you like it, see ya!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares