My favorite photograph

Hello! Today I am going to talk about my favorite photograph, I have to admit that it was so difficult to think of a single photo, then I realized (before seeing the professor's publication) that my photo had to be related to my grandparents.
I had no relationship with my grandparents because they lived in San Fernando, an hour and a half from Santiago; I don't have many memories of Christmas, birthdays or any other celebration with them, not because of a bad relationship, just because my whole family worked, especially on vacation.
Well, the story behind this photo is that we never spend time together, I mean, my two aunts, my uncle, all my cousins, etc, just because of past problems and it was the first time we did it. You may think, why in that moment? Well, my grandmother Eliana died of a brain tumor, this broke our hearts; one year later my grandfather Jaime died of a very aggressive cancer, so we thought: What now? We can't fight anymore, we need family, especially in these difficult times, so we decided to spend more time together, spend vacations and special occasions together.
This photo is from that year, when my grandfather died, at a new year party at my aunt's house and we were all very happy.
Thank u for reading me, see ya! xoxo

Comentarios

  1. That crazy and ironic that the family come back to together after the someone died, but it is so usual.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's never too late to be with the family, your grandparents would be very happy to see you like this

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I’m very glad that your family and you are well and I hope you could keep enjoying that things and getting over your problems together xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares